Serving Sumner County Communities
We are proud to provide convenient access to care for the families of Sumner county. Our two emergency departments bring care closer to home when you need it most.
If you’re experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately
Our main campus at TriStar Hendersonville, has a modern, 15-bed ER that provides the highest level of acute care 24/7. Twenty-five miles to our north, we offer an eight-bed emergency department at TriStar Portland ER where we treat a wide variety of medical emergencies.
More than 30,000 patients rely on us each year when the unexpected happens. Quality, compassionate care is our top priority at TriStar Hendersonville.
Why Choose Us?
- Rapid assessments of patients with heart attack symptoms as well as the latest in heart care including clot-busting agents
- Rapid assessments of cardiac disease and trauma
- Sumner County's first Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Expert treatment for patients of all ages, from children to older adults
- Convenient bedside registration to reduce wait times
- A "Fast Track" service to treat minor injuries or illnesses
- Highly trained and skilled medical staff, including board-certified emergency physicians, registered nurses, physician's assistants, and consulting physicians representing more than 30 medical specialties
- Access to mental health resources
- The most advanced technologies, including filmless xray technology that allows the radiologist and physician to view test results simultaneously
- A helipad for air ambulances