Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center's mission and goal continues to be to provide quality, individualized patient care to the communities we serve. The new millennium will bring many new challenges and opportunities for Sumner County. TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is proud to be your family, community hospital for whatever changes the future may bring. Being a part of HCA affords TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center's patients access to an entire healthcare network. No matter what the healthcare need may be, you can receive that service through our system.
Integrity | Be Honest & Do What You Say
- I am trusted by my patients and coworkers.
- I can be counted on to do the right thing.
- I ensure my actions are consistent with my words.
- I make decisions based on what is best for the health and welfare of the people around me.
- I demonstrate behavior consistent with our mission and code of conduct.
Compassion | Be Sympathetic to Needs of Others
- I show warmth, friendliness and personal pride in all of my interactions.
- I maintain eye contact, a pleasant expression and calm demeanor even in difficult situations.
- I anticipate the needs of others instead of waiting to be asked.
- I offer help to visitors in need of directions and escort them when possible.
- I respond to patient/customer requests and concerns in a timely manner.
- I keep my patients/customers informed of progress and delays.
Accountability | Take Ownership for How Actions Impact Outcomes
- I arrive on time, ready to focus on assigned duties.
- I present a clean and professional image.
- I keep the work area and surrounding environment clean, safe and quiet.
- I introduce myself to others and wear my badge at all times.
- I utilize AIDET in all interactions with patients, visitors and staff.
- I explain procedures and sequence of events to patients/customers in clear and understandable terms.
- I follow up to ensure satisfaction and address additional questions or concerns.
- I take ownership of issues and act to achieve positive outcomes.
- I ensure issues are raised to the appropriate level of the organization.
Respect | Value Others & Embrace Diversity
- I treat everyone with dignity, valuing each person individually.
- I give my full attention, listen carefully and ask clarifying questions to understand others perspectives.
- I receive and provide constructive feedback in a positive manner.
Excellence | Take Personal Pride in Exceeding Expectations
- I maintain high-level competencies and the credentials required for my job.
- I have and project confidence in my skills.
- I seek new and better ways to improve my performance.
- I take initiative to improve service and care.
- I value and use teamwork to provide excellent service at all times.